Friday, March 25, 2011

I feel like the smallest things make me cry...

Then again I look at all the things that make me cry and why they make me cry then I realize these random things are things that hurt me and only me deeply. Anybody else on the outside looking would think it small or sporadic tears but if you really know me you'd know it's rare to actually see tears coming from my eyes, when sometimes bothering me I address it before getting emotional and lastly most things are deeper than they appear with me. It's not that I cry when things don't go my way, I just tear up when things hurt, emotionally, and there's nothing I can do to change or fix that issue. I'm not a control freak and I'm not a pushover. When something's bothering me I speak up, and I say how I feel and what they need to stop doing or what they will NOT be doing around me. You know what they do? They don't listen nor give a fuck, after that I'm ready to fight. I'm not just gonna turn the other cheek. They do disrespectful shit yet they want me to respect them? No... but I also can't knock them out of existence and it's that conflict within that hurts then makes me tears up. Things are unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment