Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Find yourself, then be yourself.

Don't you hate when you work really hard on something just for somebody else to mimic it and take credit for the originality? I feel like that a lot. I work really hard on shit or some shit I don't even try I'm just being myself and people want to copy. I know they say "Imitation is the highest form of flattery" or something like that but not to me, that shit is just plain annoying. I'm not going to say anyone is trying to be me or anything like that but why take the things that I do, on the regular and integrate them into your lifestyle? That's not you at all. Please. I'm not talking about stealing pictures or music or something of that sort but stealing characteristics from someone? What the fuck is that all about?? Shame. Find yourself, then be yourself. That's what I had to do and I'm still working on it... don't take my progress in any way and claim the rights as your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment