Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Beginning of the Madness.

I guess I might as well start with an introductory post. Typically that's the way it goes...

Hi, my name is Nadia Starr. Most people call me Nadi Dodi. I'm 20 years young. I am in college and at the moment I am transitioning into being a Graphic Art major. I was born and raised in the Midwest. I live in Nebraska and yada yada yada. Enough of that rambling! Why did I make this blog? Okay that's simple. I wanted a place to store my thoughts and vent without constant complaining from people who can't even begin to understand me. I figure I'll use it like my virtual diary or digital stream of consciousness. I've come to an up point in my life where I have a better grip on things unlike before when I was always and emotional wreck, now that just happens occasionally. So anyway before this turns into an epic novel (because I like to write) I'll just leave and do my homework and catch some z's because I have class in the morning and an interview in the afternoon. *prays for the job*

xoxo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment