Monday, October 24, 2011

GoodReads

So I recently discovered a website that is just screams me and every since last week I have been hooked to it. I only wished I had learned of it sooner! The website is called goodreads.com and it's a place where you can keep track of the books you have read, get recommended different books based on the ones you have read and also read reviews, answer trivia, meet friends with your same interest in books and win free books. I'm not so sure how I stumbled upon this website but I think I was just browsing pictures of books and BAM, there it was. Everyone who knows me should know how much I love books, I mean... in my book, books come before boys and clothes (did I really say that? *looks over shoulder*) and that's saying something.  I just wish I had unlimited access to all the books I've just so recently discovered, the libraries all over this town suck ape balls! So anyway, my new addictive website... add me if you have one.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I too enjoy reading and writing so the site should come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also followed you on Twitter if it's no probloem @minusthebars

    ReplyDelete