Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back to Strangers.

Contemplating how to tell my exes that I don’t feel for them like I used to. Usually a guy dumps me and I never really stop feeling some kinda way for him but now I just don’t feel anything. It’s like 2 or 3 exes who always think they have this power over me because we have history. Umm no. I do not feel that way anymore. You do not get boyfriend privileges obviously because you are not a boyfriend. You will not be a boyfriend again because 1. I don’t backtrack, once an ex always an ex. 2. The feelings are gone. I may laugh at your jokes or hang out with you because I’m bored or help you just because you need help. There is no emotions attached to it, I don’t laugh because you made me blush I do that so you can stfu, I don’t hang out with you because I want to see you and I don’t help you out because I care, I help you because you ask and sometimes it’s the right thing to do. Please don’t get it twisted. I get real mad when you assume things about me and they are not true. It makes me realize how much you don’t even know me at all… 

No comments:

Post a Comment